4 bags microwave popcorn 1 cup butter 1/2 cup light corn syrup 1 (9oz) bag of red hot candies
1. Pop the corn. I put the popped corn on a cookie cooling rack on a cookie sheet so that the unpopped kernels fall out and don’t get in the mix.Put the popped corn in a large bowl.
2. In a saucepan on the stove bring to boil the butter, corn syrup and red hot and boil for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
3. Pour over the popped corn and stir it until all of the popcorn is coated.
4. Pour it out onto a large cookie sheet that has been greased. Place in an 250 degree oven and every 15 minutes for 1 hour stir.
5. After an hour pour it out onto wax paper and let cool. Then put in a air tight container and enjoy.